How will I get my salary?
We use local bank transfers when possible to transfer your salary to you. If local bank transfers are not available to us in your country and your local currency, you will receive your salary via international wire transfer (SWIFT).
In general, the following applies:
- If your local currency is Euro (EUR) and your bank account has access to SEPA, you will receive it via SEPA.
- If your local currency is any other than Euro, you will receive your salary via local bank transfer or international wire transfer (SWIFT).
- If your local currency is US Dollar (USD), you will receive it via US domestic wire transfer or ACH.
What currency will I receive my salary in?
You will receive your salary in the local currency that your contract is denominated in. If you are already an employee through Remote, your account has these details.
When will I get my salary?
We process bank transfers for salaries on the 25th of each month. If the 25th does not fall on a business day, we will send the bank transfers the next business day or the business day before the 25th.
When you receive the bank transfer with the salary from us depends on what payout method is used. In general, this is the estimated time it takes for the money to arrive to your bank account:
- US ACH: same-day
- US wire transfer: 1-3 business days
- SEPA: 1-3 business days
- Local bank transfer: 0-3 business days
Note: the above are estimates and there are a number of factors we do not have control over that may result in delays.
Why is my salary payment in the name of "Remote"?
"Remote" will be the name appearing in your payout details because we are your employer of record, and therefore every salary payment will be made by us.