Supported web browsers
Chrome, Firefox Brave, Safari, Internet Explorer 11+, Edge
You can use any device with a supported web browser that has a camera and a built-in microphone. You can use your mobile device as well.
Camera and Microphone Browser Permissions
- If your browser has restrictive default camera/microphone permissions or you have blocked access to your on-device camera/microphone and/or have blocked all video auto play, you may have trouble going through the verification process.
- If you are seeing a black screen when trying to use your camera, then double-check your camera permissions and auto play permissions in your settings.
- Browser Camera and Auto play settings should be: "Ask when a site wants to ..." rather than "Blocked".
- Cross check to make sure our website is not in your "Block" list.
Successful verification tips
- Make sure the camera lens is uncovered or not covered in fingerprints and is clean.
- Make sure the room you're sitting in is well-lit, and the light is not too bright or coming from behind your back. This way, your camera will have enough light for a clear and sharp photograph. Bad photographs (blurry, noisy, over or underexposed) may lead to failing the verification process.
- Remove headphones, glasses, or any head gear that will make a comparison between your ID photo and a live one more difficult.
- Please go through the verification process on your own. Any person walking in/out of the frame while you're doing the verification might lead to a failed verification.
- Make sure the photo taken is sharp and readable. We'll provide the on-screen frame to hold the document in - just be steady for a few seconds while it's being recorded. If in doubt, please re-take the photo.
- Check that the ID used for verification is valid (not expired or physically damaged in any way).