Interviewing a job seeker is helpful and allows you to speak to your potential hire so you are able to find the right person for your project. Below are examples of interview questions to ask during the hiring process:
- Do you have experience working on a similar project?
- How long do you think it will take to complete this project?
- How will you provide your final work? Will you provide revisions?
- How do you go about managing yourself and meeting deadlines?
- Are you proactive about communicating?
- How do you feel about our product?
- Do you have experience working remotely? What did you like and dislike about those experiences?
You can also check out our article for more ideas.